Why choose us?
Feed Me Fight Me is an engaged brand
As a Veteran-founded business, we create inspired activewear that does not compromise performance.
- LBLuis B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoDonut Care about the stares
Turning heads in the gym has never been easier, whether it's with the work being done or with the great look of these leggings
- JPJennifer P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLOVE!!!
Donuts / skulls / pants that fit amazing while working out = All the stars!!!!!!! …& my butt looks phenom!!!
- JDJennifer D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGood donuts
These leggings are very well made. They still stretch well and are great for working out.
I cannot say the same for the newest released leggings from this company. (I wasted money on two pairs and was never given the opportunity to review them.) It seems FMFM changed hands and quality has gone down. To ties at the hips on new pairs and terrible material that is not stretchy (...and they even bother my knees because of how little give they have..) It seems most of those new reviews are paid or from customers that never had the older style leggings. Do better FMFM. You've lost your touch. There has barely even been new releases for holidays. After this pair of leggings... Any new releases are basically a "Do Not Recommend."
- KHKirstin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoNot bad
Good quality, good material, good stretch, only complaint I have is that the inside is white so when you put them on it makes them look more grey than black.
- HHollyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove!!
These are so cute and comfy. I always get complements when I wear them to the gym!